Today i thought that i would share with you all my 2016 resolutions. I thought if i wrote a blog post on them i might be able to stick to them a bit better haha! I’m not usually the person to make new years resolutions due to the fact i never stick to them however this year i have decided to try and stick to my guns!
- My first goal is to not buy unnecessary stationery that i do not need. Every time i think about buying something i am going to stop and ask myself if i really need it. If i am unsure then i will hold off buying it until the next day.
- My second goal sort of leads off the first goal. I have decided that i want to save money. I’m not getting younger, therefore i have decided to start saving up. I’m 20 in October so i want to start saving for
ifwhen i move out.
- My third goal is to publish at least 2 blog posts a week. Normally on a Friday and a Sunday.
- My Fourth goal is to make sure i tidy my planning space and the rest of my bedroom once a week. I’m murder with keeping things tidy, i just pull things out and then leave it in a mess. Then i get annoyed at myself because my room is untidy and i have no time to tidy it after college.
- My Fifth goal is to make my bed everyday! This leads off the last goal!
- My sixth goal is to remodel this blog. I love the way it is now but i really want to change it and make it more of my own. This will probably take me a while but i defiantly want to do it before next Christmas!
- My last and final goal is to run at least 2 big giveaways on this blog during the year. I have a few up my sleeve but i need to make sure i set aside time to plan them.
Hopefully i will be able to stick to these goals. I would love to hear from you guys if you have any goals for 2016. Hope you all have a lovely new year and i wish you all love and happiness in 2016!
See you soon,